1.27.2009

To One Of My Biggest Heroes...My Sister Natalie

It is Wednesday, January 28th here on Long Island in Prospertine, Australia...which means it is January 27th back in Colorado. And this means it is the birthday of one of my most favorite people in the WORLD...My seeeeeestir Natalie. Nat, Happy Birthday sis. Hope you have a good day. Wish I could be there to hang with you. I miss you like crazy. Can't wait to get back to CO so we can watch The Suite Life of Zach and Cody together or go to Costco to get berry smoothies or build that roof-top table we talked about or just kick the ball around. Maybe for old times sake you could play a game of chess against yourself like I taught you how to do :) that way it will be like I'm there with ya. But have a good b-day and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I bought you some pretty cool stuff throughout my travels so can't wait to give 'em to ya. I might a even found a leather bracelet or two :) but you'll just have to wait and see. Keep livin' with passion. Keep dreamin' big. Live humbly but still be strong like a rock. Keep playin' hard, but train harder. Remember, it's not worth it, if you don't fight for it (someone wise once told me that :) Be amazed by the gospel daily and keep honoring the Lord. I love ya oooodles.

Your Italian Brother,
Ryan

No comments: